• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trims and/or chapters adjusted?

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2008 Aug 20, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this error when i check my project, does anyone know what causes this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2014 Jun 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, you're totally right; a solution would be a fix to Encore's creating errors after it tested for them and found none. I was just saying that I will be creating the chapters in Encore rather than in Premiere and exporting them with the master file. This would be very annoying to anyone with a lot of chapters because it would be so much easier to create the chapters on the Premiere timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 21, 2014 Nov 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem. I had to move all of the chapter markers to a new place. After Adobe moved from CS to CC scheme it seems they do not test the software at all. Working at my last project I spent 50% of time dealing with bugs in Premiere CC 2014 and Encore CS6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got this message and looked on my timeline and there was a wrong/false chapter marker that was so close to a legitimate one the only way I could see it was to expand the timeline in the view and then click thru chapter marker to chapter marker.  I had 2 markers labeled Chapter 4, about 5 frames apart from each other. 

Again-- expand the timeline and look for bunched up chapter markers.  I deleted the extra one, ran the 'Check Project' again, and the error message went away.

Also, don't be afraid to take the file out of the timeline and put it back in, to reset the chapter markers.  You will have to relink them to your menus but it may resolve this problem or identify additional markers that are causing the error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fix is:  In the Timeline Window, right-click anywhere on the sequence (a Premiere Pro sequence, AKA the video and audio) used in the timeline for which the error is given, and "Clear" the sequence.  Go to your Project Window, then drag and drop the Sequence back in to the timeline.  This, for me, fixed the "Trims and/or chapters adjusted" note when I clicked "Check Project."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines