• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

VBR, CBR Encoding Fix?

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I have no idea how to fix this. when I am working on my video projects and I finally export media I get this error "If audio is in 2-pass VBR encoding mode, try either CBR or 1-pass encoding," if anybody can help me out that would be appreciated I've tried many times exporting over and over again and messing with the settings nothing seems to fix it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screen shot of your export settings summary, like this example below:

ME Export settings.png

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure thing.Setting.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I thought someone else would respond by now. I am Mac based and not familiar with Windows Media and its formats and requirements. If you need to export in that format, you'll need to wait until someone who is comes along.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have no idea: never use WM.

On a side note WM is somewhat passee.

I would go for H.264.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines