• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Version 24 (build 58) keeps freezing on MACBOOK

Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2023 Oct 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Installed Version 24 (build 58) yesterday and now it keeps freezing on MACBOOK M1 Pro (14'', 2021)

Here we go again. 

What do I need to do for it to work properly, like the previous version?

TOPICS
Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ericl44465203,

We're sorry to hear about this. Is it freezing while performing any specific action, or is it random? Do you see any error messages or notifications? 

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

- No error messages

- Seems random.  Freezes for about 15 to 20 seconds then it's ok. It happens about every 2 or 3 minutes.

- It seems to really dislike Type Tool (adding and adjusting text). Seems to freeze quicker when using it. Probably a coincidence.

- I maxed out the memory for Premiere Pro (16 GB)  and closed all other apps.  No improvement. 

I have some Multi-cam editing to do this weekend. Hopefully the problems from version 23.2 don't come back. (massive lagging and unusable. Had to revert toversion 22.0 )  

What are your Unit Tests saying?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2024 Feb 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Premiere Pro 24 keeps freezing every time I move something on the time line. I have to wait for about 2 or 3 minutes every time I do something. The preview playback keeps freezing every time and only can hear the sound while the head of the time line moves over the clips the video is freeze in the preview window. I have litteraly spend hours trying to solve this.

Macbook Pro M1 Pro 2021 16GB ram
Premiere Pro 24.1.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines