• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Waiting 30 minutes to relink my footage!

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2019 Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working from an external drive and everytime i switch between my desktop and laptop the locating of the media takes 45 minutes!

My project is large and my machines are not slow.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bons51689619,

Sorry to hear that you are facing this issue. We would need more info to troubleshoot the issue properly. Please let us know what kind of external drive are you using. Performance would be dependent on multiple drive properties like RPM speed, sustained throughput and cache size. Knowing these properties would help in understanding the issue better Also, please let us know what kind of media files are your relinking and how many such files need to be relinked for that project. We’re here to help, just need more info.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually I have the same problem... it's loading from 17 p.m
I'm not using an external driver but the hdd inside my computer...

Screenshot (23).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines