• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

WARP STABILIZER VFX BUG (CC2018)?

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since I got Premiere CC 2018, the warp stabilizer VFX hasn't been working correctly. When applied to footage (tried multiple clips, different frame rates, codecs, etc - even perfectly still shots), it adds a small ripple to it - like it's underwater. I use this effect religiously and need this to work without having to go back to the previous version. Any help would really be appreciated. Thanks.

- Corey

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is an existing bug report here Warp Stabilizer bug on Mac OpenCL – Adobe video & audio apps

Can everyone please follow the link, leave a comment and vote it up if you haven’t already.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue. Mac Pro tower, titan x 12gb, cuda and mercury engine rendering.

It only started with recent update of premiere.

One moment stabiliser works fine, next one it breaks and stutters the same way as described here, worse still - on the same previously stabilised footage, without any change or action taken, just suddenly changed smooth result to stutter.

I solved it by... resetting workspace view to default. Someone else here solved by... changing the language.

What has that got to do with footage stabiliser is beyond me.

Typical adobe, coding of the highest caliber.

Absolutely ridiculous.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello same problem here.

Anyone could solve it?

I tryde to reset workspace but no way.

any suggestion is welcome.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines