• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Weird black lines in premiere preview. and preview only

New Here ,
May 24, 2024 May 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is an weird line in my premiere preview, It doesn't affect the exported file, and there is no issue on the source file. I have no idea why and what happen, it might be the driver update I did beforehand because I kept having export error code 3

I have done some research but i can't find any other that had the same issue as me, the closest one was the purple line in preview.

on the image below, the left side was the preview, and the right side was the source footage

37619451qauw_0-1716572283475.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may want to go back to the old driver for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry about the poor experience. We would need more info to troubleshoot this issue properly. Please share the version of Premiere Pro & the system specs. Also, if it started after installing a new GPU driver, can you try reverting to the previous version of the GPU driver & check if it's working properly?

Note: Moved to the Discussions tab to continue troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2024 May 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same probem for me !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2024 Jun 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

guys the problem i had in the previous dirver,is i can't render. the problem i had with the latest driver is the preview is weird. reverting it back to the previous driver will not solve my problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines