Where has custom LUT folders ("Technical"/"Creative") gone ?

Participant ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to install custom LUTs. 

The way this was done, and is still listed in the manual, is by adding luts to the folder System>Library>Application Support>Adobe>Common>LUTS> "Technical" folder or "Creative" folder.

on my system those folders no longer exist. I recenty upgraded to Premiere 2022. Instead there are "Input" and "Output" Luts folders. I tried putting my luts in here, but alas, they do not appear in the Lumetri dropdowns.

Where the heck are we supposed to put our LUTS? Even the Adobe documentation seems to have it wrong.... but i'm hoping it's me! 

Thanks for yoru help. 

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the tip! 

Totally understand that Adobe, as a mom and pop company with only a handful of clients, looks past such details in their official documentation.  Makes it really fun for people who rely on their software for their livelihood. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On most system, as Ann notes, you have to add those two 'last' folders yourself.

On some installs, the folders are created on installation.

Why the difference? No freaking clue.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines