• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

White Video on Premier Pro CS4

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have always used another company's video editing software but Adobe photography software until recently.  Someone gave me their copy of Premier Pro CS4 stating it was too complicated for them.  I figured I'd dive in and work it out.  As soon as I import a video shot with my 4k drone, it appears as a white screen.  Video is there as it is the correct length and plays, it's just white.  I've updated all drivers.  I'm currently using a ASUS gaming system:  Intel Core i7-8750H CPU @  2.20GHZ 2.21GHz

16GB Ram with dedicated Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060.  Any suggestions?

Moved to Premiere Pro CS6 & Earlier​

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you know what codec the footage is? There is a chance that it is a newer codec than is supported by CS4 (which is quite old software now).

There is a good chance that you will be able to convert it to something compatible, however.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I am not surprised: cs4 is more then 10 years old.

In those day there was no 4K let alone drones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's honestly doing it with any range of video quality, but thanks for the input.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i wish i could afford the newer premier but I guess I'm going to bow out.  i realize it's old software and there's not point in even fighting this battle.  thanks to those who have chimed in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines