• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why am I getting colored dots and lines on my video after exporting?

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I preview my video before exporting I can't see these lines but when I go to view it after exporting it the quality is awful and there is an overlay of greenish dotted lines. I am new to Premiere Pro. What am I doing wrong?

Screenshot_1.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on Windows or Mac?

One suggestion

- Install the latest drivers for your graphics card. You can find drivers in the link below (for Intel Graphics Diver):

Support for Intel® Graphics Drivers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! This solved my problem. I followed the steps: File > Project Settings > General > Video Rendering and Playback > Mercury Playback Engine Software Only

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi abbyk83489003,

Hope you were able to solve the issue by the steps provided by Dean & Ann. Updating the GPU drivers / switching the Renderer should help in solving such issues with preview. Let us know if you are still facing any issues.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen similar artifacts when playing back a high resolution file on a monitor with lesser resolution.  It was a scaling error in the playback software.

Check the export on a properly calibrated TV.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines