• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is there no sound on this sequence? (until I duplicate it)

Contributor ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't get my head around it. Is it a bug?

Premiere bug #12 - randomly muted sequence - YouTube

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the duplicate works, any reason why you don't use the duplicate instead, discarding the original? Does the issue appear again sometime thereafter?

Have you tried clearing your media cache as well as deleting your render files (Sequence/Delete Render Files)?

If I hit an issue like this and have a workaround but am truly curious about what might be causing it (as an app user), I'll backup work, duplicate the sequence, and then start removing items, or doing things to eliminate things toward getting it down to something small/isolated. This could help report a bug in a simpler manner. ... but if you have a good workaround and don't see this issue beyond one repro, you can just go with your workaround. If it repros a lot then what is outlined in this para could be very helpful when reporting the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 22, 2018 Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think the point from Ashley are very good.

Perhapse you delete the preferences too.

And look than that your settings are good adjusted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines