• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows 11

Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simple question I guess - but does Premier Pro (and other Adobe products)  "officially" work with  Windows 11?

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

According to Adobe website, Premiere Pro is now compatible with Windows 11:

Premiere Pro versions 22.0 and later are compatible with Windows 11 operating systems. For systems with NVIDIA GPUs, Windows 11 requires NVIDIA driver version 472.12 or later.

source:

Adobe Premiere Pro System Requirements

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to Adobe website, Premiere Pro is compatible with Windows 11:

Premiere Pro versions 22.0 and later are compatible with Windows 11 operating systems. For systems with NVIDIA GPUs, Windows 11 requires NVIDIA driver version 472.12 or later.

source:

Adobe Premiere Pro System Requirements

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I isntalled widnows 11, my PC slowed down significantly when trying to open folders and files. After spending time with MS helpline I had to uninstall Adobe etc and reset my PC. This took my hours and lost me significant income. 

After resetting my PC everything worked fine until I reinstalled Adode Distiller. 

What a nighmare. Sadly I will now have to cancel my subscritpion with Adobe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not a fan. My PC was only a few months old so I figured I'd do it right away, to get it onto Win11 early on.  I've heard about memory resources not allocating when you close out of other programs, and it seems to be true. Kinda like where you're listening to music online & have a browser open, while editing, if it slows up, and you close out of the music & browser tabs, it doesn't open up the RAM back to Premiere, so you might as well reboot.

Overall, I like it. It's very similar to Win10, (so it's basically Windows 10.5 really, not a huge revamp) but overall I'd say pass on it. Windows 10 was pretty good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All the benchmarks I have seen show 11 running the same speed or slower doing tasks like encoding etc on Intel cpus. The way Microsoft is advertising 11 as a multi media star and requiring a recent, fast cpu, I would have expected a speed boost. Just the opposite. If there performance isn’t any faster, I see no reason to upgrade to 11.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I'm in a similar position. Newer computer to edit 4k. That said, it seemed to run better on 10 from what I recall. Still, I'm guessing in 2-3 years most people will be on 11 so it might be better we upgraded early. We'll see, it's not awful (8, ME), but it doesn't seem it was worth upgrading. Oh well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Memory resources and slow operation of SSD drives seem to have been completely repaired in the latest update KB5008353. I personally do not suffer from any lags and low performance of the Win 11 system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premier Pro does not work, Photoshop did not work properly either. I text with Microsoft and got a link to roll back to Win 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything works. Adobe gave a recommendation after testing and compatibility. I've been enjoying it for six months now. No problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've upgraded and have not had any problems so far. All working well.

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Community,

This post is becoming a catch-all for Windows 11 general issues. My advice is to create a new post if you are having problems. Locking.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines