• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Work Area bar color invisible after 22.6.1 update

Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My dudes, after the 22.6.1 update, the work area bar is the same color (maybe one shade off) as the background color, it's practically invisible. Why you gotta keep breaking stuff?

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-07 at 09.19.23.jpeg

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Hi all, 

This problem will be fixed in the next version of Premiere Pro, version 23.1. The fix is already in the public beta version.

Regards,

Fergus

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Aug 02, 2023 Aug 02, 2023

Thanks Kevin, I upgraded to the latest PP version and yes... it's grey. Alleluia

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How the HELL does something like this get past beta testing???  Every damn time I open Premier, with some damn new version full of stuff that was FINE to begin with, screws me up.  I'm so sick of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry ClarkeS. I apologize for the UI anomaly. We do have a public beta. I'm sorry no one previously caught it; it is fixed in the current beta and hopefully in an upcoming version.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2023 Aug 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aug 2023, and still the work area bar is the same dark colour as the background, and difficult to see.

Wwhen will this be fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2023 Aug 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @chrisandadobe,

I just took a look and it is light gray. Can you verify the version you are running? 

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2023 Aug 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Kevin, I upgraded to the latest PP version and yes... it's grey. Alleluia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2023 Aug 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great news!

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2023 Aug 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the info. And I'm sorry for being so harsh in my initial post here.  Its just that I see this everywhere.  Namely on my iPhone. Updates invariabley mess something up that was never broken to begin with. Have you tired the dication lately?  Its adds commas all over the place where they don't belong or are wanted.  But I digress.  I just don't understand how a seemingly easy to catch thing like the work area bar disappearing get released to the public at large.  Am I just being a pessimist and a curmudgeon?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Weird bits of crud seems to make it through at times in all these apps. Which is annoying as Hades. Things that in Premiere's case never happened in the public beta.

So somehow, some bit of code was "bumped" in the prep for final release.

Resolve released 18.1, then BM had to prep 18.1 for the mistakes in 18. And now, 18.1.1 to fix a few more.

Humans being human.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines