• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wraptor DCP keeps freezing

New Here ,
May 02, 2019 May 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to export a DCP from a project using Premiere 2019 and every time I do the program freezes. It doesn't crash and when I look at the force quit menu is shows that Premiere is still working. It also is crashing at different points in the project. I have exported a prores422  version and have tried to convert it using Media encoder and that too failed. I am now trying it on Premiere 2018 and hoping that works. Has anyone else dealt with this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2019 May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had the same issue. I have been working with Adobe tech support and they've had me try all sorts of things. Different render engines, render different portions of the film to see if there's any corrupt files, but no matter what I've tried it ceases at about 4-5% of my 80 minute film.  They are saying its may be my graphics card, however I gave the film to a friend with a graphics card that is better than the one I have and the same thing happened. I am using a Mac, but then we tried it with a friends Windows machine, which is pretty powerful as well. Then I was able to complete the task.  This really doesn't help me in the long run.  And I don't want to spend money on upgrading my graphics card on the HOPE that this will fix the problem. Here's what I am using:

Radeon Pro Vega 20 4 GB

Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB

MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018)

2.9 GHz Intel Core i9

Then I found out about a free open source software called DCP-o-Matic.  If you export your film as ProRes422 then use this software to make the DCP, it works without an issue.  I've given up on Wraptor.  I cannot spend any more time trying to find the answer.

Let me know if anyone finds a work around.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having same issue, when I click on Export button in Wraptor DCP it starts and then freezes at 2%. Nothing works. Seems like macos mojave and premiere pro have the issue. Same thing is working on Macos High Sierra.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issues with Media Encoder 2020.  Anyone found why this is happening and how to resolve it?  Need to get a DCP exported for a client A.S.A.P. and the budget doesn't allow for me to outsource it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to export with just an 8 minute video. It froze and sat there for a couple hours before I realized nothing was happening and then when I went to cancel Premiere froze. Why would you have an export feature that doesn't work? Just remove it from the program maybe? Perhaps its a sales gimmick for this company or what?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah...I'm back in the creative cloud...forgot about all the issues I had. All these awesome features, few of them work...and here I go as well...Wraptor silently crashes and no fix. I welcome myself back...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2022 Mar 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's year 2022 and what I can tell this problem has existed from 2017 and the DCP exporting still doesn't work with the MacBookPro with the latest version of premiere vers. 22.2.0 (build 128). SHAME ON YOU ADOBE!!! Would you finally be able to provide fix for this important issue? You have had 5 years of time to fix it!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's 2023 and I am having the same issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2024 Mar 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2024 and counting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2024 Mar 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I concur, same exact problem. Hello Adobe, this thread has been going since 2017.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2024 Apr 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

we'll get to a decade, don't worry 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines