• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio peak files not getting displayed after dragging and dropping quickly

Explorer ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When dragging and dropping a clip into the project window and then immediately dragging and dropping it into the timeline, the audio peak files do not display correctly... that is, they do not display at all... they just stay blank.

Bug 1.png

Closing and re-opening the project resolves the issue, but this bug is nonetheless super annoying.

Another thing that adds to the annoyance of the issue is that there is no longer a progress bar that indicates the rendering progress of the peak files. Before I upgraded to the latest version of Premiere Pro, I could at least see if the audio peak file I needed was being rendered. Now I have to guess whether the peak file has been rendered or not. So this is not only a bug report, but a plea to bring back the peak file progress bar!

Idea No status
TOPICS
Editing and playback , Import and ingest , Sound , User experience or interface

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When dragging and dropping a clip into the project window and then immediately dragging and dropping it into the timeline, the audio peak files do not display correctly... that is, they do not display at all... they just stay blank.

By @FunFürFelix

That is correct, you are not allowing premiere any time to build the peak files.

Wait until they are properly imported, then drag to timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved thread to Ideas board: bring back the peak file progress bar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the answer @Ann Bens

I know that I am not giving Premiere the chance to generate the peakfile in time. This is a bug non the less, as Premiere should fill in the missing peakfile after having rendert it.

I am not shure bit I think the bug has since been resolved and the progressbar seems to be back too.

Votes

Translate

Translate