• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color space override is grayed out when selecting multiple clips - BUG

Explorer ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you select multiple .MXF files from a Sony FX6 that were shot in SLOG3 and right click - Interpret Footage -> color space override is grayed out. It only works if you override one clip at a time. This isn't always the case and the bug seems to come and go. The bug might only happen when there is a mismatch between clip settings.

For professional use, the fact that a LUT is automatically applied drives me nuts. It's not the LUT I will ever use. It takes multiple clicks to override this auto-applied LUT and as I have noted above, it doesn't always work.

A similar bug I should include in here is that if I share a project with an editor and then re-open it and relink media, the LUT is again auto-applied to the clips so I have to go back AGAIN and remove it. The program should remember my preference to override the color space back to rec.709.
Idea Under review
TOPICS
Performance or Stability

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023
Hi Phillip,

What version of Premiere Pro are you using? I ask because in v23.1, we’ve changed the default behavior so that Slog footage is treated as Rec.709 instead of the color space from the media being automatically applied.

Regards,

Fergus

Votes

Translate

Translate
1 Comment
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Phillip,

What version of Premiere Pro are you using? I ask because in v23.1, we’ve changed the default behavior so that Slog footage is treated as Rec.709 instead of the color space from the media being automatically applied.

Regards,

Fergus

Votes

Translate

Translate