• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to be able to turn off the split screen edit window...

Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what it's called... I've tried numerous times to pin down exactly what it's called; it's NOT the trim window, but the trim window like display that appears when you use the rolling edit tool... it often causes a HUGE lag in the project that I have to wait for to clear just to keep working... which is ULTRA annoying considering I get this spit edit video appear even when I'm rolling the audio around. This seems like something new (and annoying), how can I turn this off when I don't want to see it? Like especially when I'm just EDITING AUDIO???!!??

One thing I learned about while looking for an answer is an old abandoned shortcut "e" which used to be "expand to playhead," which you can still assign in the keyboard shortcuts, I now have it assigned to Shift+E, that way I can automatically move an edit in a roll like fashion to the playhead.... but still... how about a way to turn off the annoying split screen I'm not looking at 90% of the time?
Idea No status
TOPICS
Editing and playback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?