• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

100% cpu when rendering, premiere pro

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i got a new cpu, its way better then my last one so i need a new cooler. Im currently waiting for that, but when i try to render a video from premiere or export the cpu usage is 100% and the cpu get quite hot, i was wondering if its possilbe to change the priority or atleast limit the cpu usage and the rendering will take longer. Rather longer render time then a very hot cpu.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Premiere Pro forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, and how full)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wouldn't risk using it for editing ( probably the most stressful program on your computer re: using computer at full speed ) until you put new cooler on it. I use a liquid cooler thing on mine and the cpu still gets pretty hot when editing.

It's not just damage to the cpu that is risked, but also the other stuff mounted on mobo near the cpu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are fine. Your CPU will drop in clock speed if it reaches 90% celsius. You can change that in the bios to 80% or even 70%. That bing said a better fan and heat sink for the CPU might help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines