• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere says I My GeForce 1650 has an usupported driver

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just had a new PC built this week. It cost me a lot of money and now Adobe premiere is telling me that

I am having system compatibility issues with my GeForce 1650 graphics card. I created a system backup drive reluctantly but before I make this move I want to know what is going on here. I checked and this computer has and the graphic card has the latest driver. Why does Adobe premiere want me to rollback to an earlier version. the last thing I need and the last thing I want is any problems with this computer. it is primarily for audio recording and I finally got everything working perfectly in that regard. After creating a boot drive (as recommended by Adobe) I clicked "Fix" and of course rather than take over from there Adobe just gives me a slew of directions and warnings on how to do this manually. I can't follow the prcedure at all. I went through the steps 2 install the driver but I'm getting lost and I cannot find some of the info that it requires. is there a video out there with the step by step no brainer procedure. because I'm quite annoyed but I'm getting the same error I got with my last computer after spending $1,500 bucks on this one.  and I'm quite annoyed.

I am running Windows 10 with 32 gigs of ram and an 8 core Intel processor and as recommended by Adobe premiere I'm using the GeForce 1650 graphics card. 

Please help!

Thank You

Gerry C

+

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?