• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio not rendering properly

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having an issue where Audio is not rendering properly. 

In the project I have a video that has it's own embedded audio. There is an effect to reduce the dB of the audio embedded in the video. I also have a separate MP3 sound track, it also has an effect to slightly reduce the dB. I have tried rendering this with multiple settings and nothing works. When I watch the video in Premier it is perfect but the final render is wrong. Oddly enough the failure mode has changed with different settings but none are correct. The native resolution of the video is 2.7K.

I have tried H.264 multiple times with the following failures
    Sound track is missing entirely, video embedded audio is OK.

Sound track is not on time and is jumping and skipping around, think broken record.

Comes in and out randomly, video embedded audio is OK.

I have tried Mpeg2 Blue Ray, in this case the soundtrack is missing, video embedded audio is OK.

I also tried rendering Audio only into a wav file, that is also missing the soundtrack with embedded audio ok.

I have also tried copying the MP3 to another locaiton and using replace footage but that did not result in any improvements. 

I would greatly appreciate some advice, Like I mentioned it works perfect in the Preview in premier. And I have rendered this over a dozen times.

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This seems to be a common problem having to do with bad garbage collection in PP...

As near as I can figure out, the old audio render files are not overwritten by the new files. When this happens you may need to "delete render files" within Premiere, save the project and close, then go to the "Adobe Premiere Pro Audio Previews" folder that stores the actual files and delete the contents.  Once that is done, Open the project back up and re render everything.

Your changes should now be rendered and should be exported properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines