• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't run any videos past 30 FPS?

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2017 Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I filmed a whole day of racing in slo-mo on my phone, but when I put all the footage into Premiere Pro it crashes whenever I try to run it. I think it may have something to do with the fact that i have about 100 clips imported, but im not sure. Here are my specs.

AMD FX(tm)-8350 Dual Core Processor, 4.00 GHz

16.0 GB RAM
64 bit operating system

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2017 Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aidan,

This question has come up before: Premiere CC 2017 crashes with 120 fps clips.

The issue in the above, which is possibly the same as yours is that while Slow-Mo on the iPhone shoots at 120 fps, the videos created are at 30fps. The iPhone video files are variable frame rate files, not supported by Premiere (hence the crash). A solution is to convert the videos to constant frame rate files with something like Handbrake, which is free:  https://handbrake.fr

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines