Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Capturing Multiple Streams for VHS Conversion

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe Community,

Long time Photoshop user, newbie video user. We have a need for software that ingest more than one feed at once. 

I believe (but correct me if I'm wrong that premier can do that)

We have:

From what I understood premier has a batch capture mode. On my Premier it's greyed out and I can't for the life of me work how to access it or as to why it's greyed out. 

Can someone please walk us through the process of setting up multiple videos ingests at the same time? 

In terms of everything else, premier pro is ideal. 

Any help would be much appreciated. Doing one tape at once is way to low to keep up with the demand. 

Kind regards,

Alex

TOPICS
Import , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Most VHS player will not allow for batch capture because they do not offer deck control. I doubt the Magwell has RS-422 deck control. HDV and Mini DV have deck controls. VHS capture is a manual process of starting and stopping the tape. That being said I don't think Premiere Pro can capture from more than one video deck at a time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines