Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

code 1609629695 render issues

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I can't seem to be able to export my sequence, everytime I try I have the same error code appearing: -1609629695. I have looked in detail in the timeline, I have even tried deleting the frames that were faulty, but it doesn't change anything and the error just shows another time code for the error, sometimes sooner in the timeline, somtimes later... I don't understand because I have carefully rendered every effect on by one before trying to export the whole file. Here is a screenshot of what appears. I don't know what to do anymore. Capture d’écran 2021-02-22 à 18.12.28.png

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour Amandine,

Check the clip at 47:11 in your Timeline. It may have a corrupt render file or clip. Replace it or remove the effect there to see if you can get free of this problem. Let us know what happens, OK? We are here to help.

Merci,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Kevin,

Thanks for your advice. I actually already checked that part of my time'ine and there is no effect there. I even tried to cut that portion out. But it still doesn't work. 😔

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keep closing the project, and retrying the export, eventually it will work randomly. Mine failed 7 times in a row (I changed nothing) and then on the 8th time it finally just randomly worked.

How Adobe can keep recycling the same 'fixes' when refusing to see there's clearly an issue the amount of times this has been reported in recent weeks is beyond me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Possible fixes, from the most likely to the less ones
1) Avoid using dynamic links (try to render and export AE-comp first then import into PP), if can't avoid - use nesting.
2) Don't use supersized still images; if can't avoid - nesting may help sometimes
3) Try to create new project, import old one, then export
4) Change 'Optimize rendering ..' to "Memory" (Edit > Preferences > Memory.. )
5) Close PP, or even reboot a PC before starting export. Don't use memory hungry apps while exporting (like Chrome with many tabs opened)
6) Check for free space on a cache and export disks
7) Use short and simple file/directory naming (aA-zZ_0-9 only, no spaces)
8) If you are using external storage, and render is take long time, make sure it won't go sleep mode in the middle of rendering
9) Turn off GPU overclocking (if there are any)
10) Try to Export to h265 instead of h264 (likely take less RAM/VRAM)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried everything, but it still isn't working :'( 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to Clean media cache: Preferences > Media Cache => Delete all media cache files from the system.

Or do it manually - close Adobe PP/AME/AE, go to the cache location and delete these folders:

Media Cache, Media Cache Files, PTX, Peak Files. 

By default media cache location is:
on Windows: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Common
on Mac: Users/(Your user name)/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

that didn't work either ... this is seriously starting to get on my nerves :'( 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines