• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color Issues in

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am facing this problem. The color on the video and images show up like this. It was working very smoothlyScreenshot (60).png before.

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a problem with the graphics driver. What GPU do you have? The normal thing is to go to the manufacturer's website for driver support, and download/install the latest driver for your card.

If it's an Nvidia card, use only the Studio drivers, do NOT use the game-ready drivers.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although, I don't have any gpu installed in my pc. It's just the
motherboard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's still a graphics issue. So ... it may or may not be fixable, what is the graphics chip on that computer?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines