• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color labels lost in project panel

Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I upgraded Premiere today and lost my color labels in my project panel. Any clue where to turn back on or is this another bug? I have the box checked already in Project Settings, but still no labels.

TOPICS
Editing , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

This is a confirmed bug.

New projects don't exhibit this issue only older projects.

Workaround is to make new project and import old one.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I can confirm that, no labels in Pr 14.6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try creating a new project and importing the old one into the new one. It might fix your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I can confirm that >>> no labels in PP 14.6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I confirm, really anoying. But I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Why do we have this kind of surpirses at each update......? Last time it was the two screens problem (you have to put your projet pannel on the main screen to use the drag & drop import).

Don't they verify their updates??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue when using the beta and it seems to have found its way into the public release. The only way to see your label colors is by using the Freeform view or creating a new project and importing stuff from there. This is really annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a confirmed bug.

New projects don't exhibit this issue only older projects.

Workaround is to make new project and import old one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for all the replies. Creating new project and importing old one works, but what a pain when jumping between multiple projects...hopefully this gets fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ugh, this sucks so hard... Glad I'm not the only one who noticed...Hope they'll fix this soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This bug still present in beta 14.8

"Workaround is to make new project and import old one." - it helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also am having this issue BUT the "import into a new project" does NOT work for me.

Jef

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As an addition, I just did a test where I created a new project in 14.6.0.  I imported one clip into the project and it had no label color.  I checked the Metadata Display of the bin and Label is definitely checked, but that column does not show up in the bin.

Now, the clip I brought in HAD  been used in previous versions of Premiere where there was no issue, so I wonder if something is being carried in that causes the issue.
Jef

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem. My project is less than a year old. Latest update removes color labels in project panel. Proposed solution fixed that problem but creates another one that's even worse: lost markers! Markers are essentional and the proposed work around removes them (though for some reason not all of them). Adobe PLEASE FIX THIS BUG.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines