• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crashes with adobe premiere when I use zoom function

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every single time I try to use the zoom function on Adobe Premiere (to zoom in and out of the timelione on the edit view), the program crashes. I have uninstalled, downloaded new drivers, and am at a loss to what to do. I have seen some suggestions that it may be because the file was created before the latest update, so the crash may be because of older drivers or such? 

I am a little worried my PC's spec might be the cause also. Following is the spec: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT 6-core, 3793MHZ

GPU: AMD RADEON RX 5700

Motherboard: ASUS TUF GAMING X750 PLUS
Ram: 32gb 

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Delete the cache/cache media database files. And probably also ...

Trash Preferences

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thankyou! Will get on this tommorow, I'm really new to this, there isn't any risk of losing work etc if I delete the cache/media database files is there? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, you don't lose work. It's just the cache and meta files Premiere works from during work. Although trashing preferences does mean you need to rebuild your prefs. That's a few minutes of work.

However ... between them, they most often get rid of many odd behaviors within Premiere. And are a first go-to in troubleshooting because so often, this just works.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines