• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Default Profile location

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to know the location of the default profile for Premeiere. In other words, when a user logs onto a machine for the first time and launches Premeire, the default profile that populates (for example):

C:\Users\wholybee\Documents\Adobe\Premiere Pro\14.0\Profile-WHolybee

We are migrating our facility from Avid Media Composer to Premiere, and have a specific profile we need to use. I would like to install that profile to a default location when I initially install Premiere, so that when multiple users later log onto the machine, it is already there for them and I don't have to replace it 100 times.

If it makes a difference, we are installing the FRL version, and CC is not installed on these machines. It would be a great shortcut if the profile could be included into our FRL installer.

TOPICS
Editing , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know this is a late reply, but I just noticed this post when searching for documentation about this. Have a look at this discussion.

Deploying and enforcing custom preferences in Adobe Premiere Pro.

We have been using this method since at least 2015. It is a bit hidden/undocumented, but it works. I wonder why it isn't officially documented.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines