Exit

Dokicam 360 video in PP2017

Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all,

A strange one.

I've come to own a Dokicam 360° camera, and would love to start editing videos together.

It came with a software that can be used to view the 360° videos on a desktop rather than through my mobile phone. I am told that I have to export a stitched version of the video, which I believe I am doing with the software using these settings:

The settings below are the default that the software sets (I'm new to this kind of thing)

Capture.JPG

The file comes out of the software as an .MP4 which I assume, with the _pano part means something like panorama, but even when I go to view this MP4 in my windows video viewer, it isn't recognised as a playable file.

Now I start a new project in Premiere Pro, and when importing the _pano.mp4 file, it comes up with this message:

Capture.JPG

Is there something special I need to do in Premiere Pro without having to use plugins like Mettle to make it see like I am using a 360° piece of footage?

Very new to 360° videos, so any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Stef

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?