• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edited Workspaces not Saving

Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all I have an issue that may not be able to be resolved (if so Adobe needs to fix this) I am on PP 2019 and when I go into Workspace>Edit and then arrange and delete the workspaces as I want them it reverts to factory settings when relaunch PP.  How do I keep them as I want them? 

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Editing , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saving as a new workspace? You do have to do that, and it's from the Window/Workspace options list. After you've saved to a new workspace, they should stick. If you don't, they won't.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My workspaces are saving just fine what isn't saving is this. As you can see I've deleted the workspaces I never use.  I assign them shortcut keys but if close out of PP and reopen it all the workspaces reappear and I have to delete them again. What I want is for it keep it as I have below.

Screen Shot 2021-06-22 at 2.41.48 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There were issues with workspaces in previous versions.

Maybe update to 2021. Why are you still using 2019?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have PP on an older iMac (2013) and anything past 2019 won't load on this computer. My new workstation is for Avid only since it's my primary workflow.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are your other preferences and presets saving correctly?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah that's what's weird everything but this.  My keyboard settings, workspaces etc save but this one thing always reverts back to the original settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines