• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Failed to Complete when sending audio to Audition from Premiere

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been struggling with this for the past few days but to no avail, I've found no success. I am trying to edit my audio in Audition from Premiere by right clicking the sequence > edit in adobe audition with all my regular settings from previous projects and continue to get "Export Failed to Complete" with no explanation. I've searched the web and have found nothing when it comes to this error. Here's a screen capture:

failed to export.jpeg

Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mixdown session to a new file so you get a wav file which can be exported back to PPro. I believe multitrack session will not export to PPro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! What I'm trying to do is send my premiere project audio to Audition so I can make tweaks by right clicking and sending to Audition. It starts to load then I receive that error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, my mistake. Firstly, are your versions of PPro and Audition compatible, i.e., the same version? You need compatible versions of both. For example, a 2019 version of PPro will not transfer audio to a 2018 version of Audition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah both the same versions of Adobe Premiere/Audition CC. I've tried alternate ways, such as sending an OMF (which I then get an error of 'this is not an OMFI file') to then AAF and again, another error. This was working on previous projects smoothly but even if I go back to previous projects to try and send to Audition, I now get the same error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Show us all your interface in a screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm assuming you're trying to send to Audition the audios of thoses pieces of clips one by one, right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I'm going to the project window, right clicking on the sequence then "edit in adobe audition", then a window pops up with the default settings, it starts to prepare sequence, then I get this error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try with "Sequence In / Out"?

Captura de pantalla 2019-03-25 a la(s) 11.30.13.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, it's a multicam edit, which I flattened all the video/audio. I don't see any unsupported audio files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's how I have it set:

sequence.jpeg

Update though...I re enabled my multi cam audio, then 'flattened' again, exported an OMF, imported into Audition.....so far it looks good. I'm still not 100% sure what's going on with right clicking and sending to Audition through Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh ok, I think it's a good option. It is a good option considering that you could export it in this way. This means that the issue could be with Audition. Hope you have luck this way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your help. I was about to flip a table

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome estane90276820​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Duplicate the sequence so you have a backup. Then try selecting the multi-camera in the timeline, right click / Multi-camera / Flatten, and try again.

And if you have an MP3 inserted in your timeline, it is a good time to replace it with a WAV or AIFF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

15/04/2021 There was an update on Premiere again today. So now it is v 15.1 and Audiction had an update yesterday and is at v 14.1. I am getting the same problem and tried the below. But I get this:

markl49509305_0-1618501004785.png

It seems there is a bug that needs to be fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines