• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Issue Premiere v14.8

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few days ago I tried exporting a simple video, (basic timeline, basically no effects applied) and my export kept stopping at 12%. I tried everything from changing my encoder, changing ingest/output settings, even uninstalling and reinstalling both the app and creative cloud as a whole. I couldn't export any of my videos, even ones from the past, that were pre-rendered and exported before. They all stop at 12%. when I go into the media encoder app, the same thing happens. Both apps crash after a bit. Does anyone have a solution?

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is an issue with the latest Game Ready drivers for Nvidia GPU's. So if you're using an Nvidia GPU you'll want to make sure to use the Studio Driver.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/premiere-pro-14-8-update-requires-nvidia-studio-driver/t...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Screenshot export settings? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines