• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exported MP4 Skips Back To Beginning During Playback

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Premiere Pro to stitch together the output files (MP4) from my Go Pro Hero 8. Footage is shot at 4k 50fps high bitrate.

I can import the files into the timeline and watch the whole thing back perfectly. I then export (via Premiere Pro or Media Encoder) at 4K 50fps, CBR 100Mbps, Maximum Render Quality, Maximum Depth using Hardware Encoding (I have a 1080Ti graphics card).

Some of the resultant MP4's skip back to the beginning during playback (Using VLC Media Player) or just break in Windows Films & TV.

I can't seem to fix them with any methods I have thus far found online.

Has anyone come across this before and found a solution?

TOPICS
Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turn off max render and max depth: you dont need it and can cause issues.

Set bitrate the same as original.

Also turn off hardware encoding and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response. I have just tried this and now after 3.5 hours of rendering the export has locked at 72% which is roughly the point at which the original export jumped back to the beginning of output video.

I'm going to recreate the project and try the export again. I'll report back if the smae thing happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just to confirm, I did as you said but queued in media encoder and it exported sucessfully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines