Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Glitching and Stuttering in PlayBack and Export

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am using a Macbook Air 2015 and Version 14.9 of Premire Pro.

I have a video that I filmed using QuickTime Player and imported into Premire. I edited an entire project (aded some images and text, corrected the colour) and when I tired to export it, I noticed severe glitching, pixilation and stuttering throughout the entire video. I did notice this when I was editing to project too, but I assuemd it was just a playback lag. 

I have tried absolutely everything to fix this. The only thing that slightly made a difference was clicking "render and replace" on individual clips. This fixed some of them. However, when I tried to do this for multiple clips at a time, it made no difference. 

Please help! I spent days working on this project and it's ruined. 

TOPICS
Editing , Export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ayesha,

Sorry for all the trouble. It turns out that your computer probably does not meet minimum system requirements for version 14.9, that's the key to your troubles. You may need to use alternate workflows to work with Premiere Pro. One way is to transcode your media, another is to create "proxies" and edit with those. 

It sounds as though you are past those points and are just trying to export now. Can you show us a screenshot of your Export Settings dialog box? Or are you using Quick Export? 

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines