• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hopeful Nest Updates Adobe... Please!

Explorer ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all, I love working with Premiere Pro, and the whole Adobe CC for that matter, these are just a couple things that would be awesome to see in a future update of the program, so I hope Adobe sees this.

It would be incredibly helpful to see an undate that will automatically place ALL nests in their own bin within the project. Their current organization is one thing that can be time consuming and frustrating. Along with that, when a nest is undone with CTRL-Z or Command-Z, the numbering when you nest again continues from before the undo. 

Again, Premiere Pro is such a help for editing and work projects, and I use it every day. This is just a hopeful update I would love to see.

Thanks Adobe!

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting idea.

Since this is a feature request, you'll want to post it on the Adobe User-Voice Page for Premiere Pro:

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro

-Warren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Warren_Heaton for the direction!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines