• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Horizontal lines through video when playing back video

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting horizontal lag/ lines through my videos in Premiere (looks like dropped frames with horizontal lag)Why is this happening? If I view the footage outside of PP these lines do not show up. Even when I render the selection in PP this playback issue persists. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I cannot post a picture as the lines disappear when I pause the playback in Premiere.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your material interlaced?

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I do not believe so, it is 4k footage at 29.97 off of a GH4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Horizontal lines like below?

I know this problem with some Nvidia (Quadro-)updates - is your graphic-card up to date?

Bildschirmfoto 2018-09-18 um 19.59.25.png

best Jo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does it look when exported and played on a TV?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2018 Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still having this trouble, travee8? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still having this same trouble. I can't find a way round it. I bought my premiere subscription thinking it would be good to have a really good video editor for when I need one. I need one now!!! I haven't been able to use it for the 3 weeks since I bought it. This should not happen. Obviously the software hasn't been properly tested, which for such a respected name in the software field is really bad. My acer laptop is less than a year old, i5. Please can you find a cure for this. My current video editing software doesn't have this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem yesterday and it took several hours to find the solution.

Once I disabled my NIVIDA Graphics Card the problem resolved it self.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I disabled my NIVIDA Graphics Card the problem resolved it self.

That means that you need to  update or roll back your graphics driver directly from the video card manufacturer’s site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines