• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to avoid a black screen on insta story uploads?

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I am a content creator and often make insta stories for clients (both photos and video). I use the same Premiere Pro export settings for all my instagram story exports, but somehow one of my clients experiences a glitch every single time he uploads one of my videos to his story where the full screen will go black for a second at the start.

I never add black fade-ins at the start of my story exports (see screenshot below for my timeline), the video looks fine when I watch the export on my phone or laptop, and when I upload the exact same story to my own account I don't get the black screen at the start. Does anyone know what this could be? I'm really not sure whether it's something I can change in my export settings since it only happens when that particular client uploads. I've recorded an example of this and attached it below (only showing a portion of the screen for privacy reasons but you can see the whole screen goes black at the start of the next story)

My export settings are:

1080x1920 (1.0), 25 fps, progressive, VBR, 1 pass, target 10.00 mbps, AAC, 320 kbps, 48 khz, stereo.

I'm a first time poster so sorry if I left out crucial info or something but would appreciate any and all help! It's driving me crazy that I can't figure out what's going wrong!

Link to video example 

timeline:

Screen Shot 2020-06-04 at 17.57.35.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this must be an Instagram issue since it doesn't happen if you upload it to your account, and it only happens with one client.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's what I guessed, thanks for confirming!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did anyone find a solution for this problem? I'm having the same issue with my renders..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

where you able to solve this? been looking everywhere can't seem to find an answer...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines