• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to speed up my system? New Grafic Card doesn't change the

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im using Premiere & After Effects (allways actually Versions), sometimes with Photoshop (PSD file). I've got an PC (i9 10900k, 128 GB Ram) on Windows 10.
I changed my grafic card from "RTX 1050 ti" to "RTX 3080 ti". Now i miss the result. I use some plugins only one time (Denoiser, Keying etc.) and the timeline changed to red and the Video can't playback without stucking.
So, there is no really improvement. It's feels like it is the same (like with the rtx 1050 before).
Andy ideas ?

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most plugins are not GPU accelerated in Premiere, hence the red line.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Would it be better to change to an "rtx 5000"? The support told me, that cards (rtx 5000,6000,8000) are much better than the rtx 30-series for video-software.
But in the internet all sides say, that the performance values of the 3080ti (i allready own) are much beter than the quadro rtx5000 (round about same price).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines