Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I wanna learn adobe premier pro

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone ,

I am an absolute beginner . I want to master premier pro. What are the steps to do it and how much time it may will take me ?

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been editing for close to 15 years. Plenty of people here that have been doing it longer than that. You never stop learning 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recommend a solid subscription service like LinkedInLearning.com, used to be Lynda.com. They have vetted, solid, and accurate complete tutorial series on editing with Premiere Pro. A couple months subscription and diligent work on your part would move you a lot further forward than anything else but working with an experienced editor.

Phillip is right. There's a steep initial learning curve to a full pro NLE like Premiere. Just remember ... after the initial period, it only get's steeper. Sigh. But you're already doing a lot of work by then.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how much time it may will take me

At least a couple of years: Its not just how to use the program its also all about how to edit the footage: making it into a good story.

Been using Premiere for 20 years now and still figuring things out. Especially with new features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

all of the above are true and great responses.

You have be really motivated personally cause it does take a ton of time to get the basics down pat ( how to match source, project setttings, and export settings ). And tell story.

The good thing is that when you first do your first edit to tell the story ( it's like working with a microscope and editing frame by frame etc... kinda tedious ) and then you play it back ( with sound ) a magic thing happens..... you see your work and it's really smooth and fluid and you don't see the cuts you made but you see the story unfold.... and it's really beautiful !  Then you'll be hooked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines