• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import Clean Video From OBS Software but goes blurry

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am recording a video for my YouTube channel using OBS but when I import it into premiere to edit it, it goes blurry. I've tried changing the bitrate process to 2 pass with min bit rate of 16 and max of 50, but that does not help. When I also but the video into the editor, the video is scaled up so I can only see a zoomed in version of the video. Then I hit set to frame size and that makes the video the right size, but it is blurry. What do I do?

TOPICS
Editing , Export , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "blurry" is because you don't have the sequence set to match the media. You don't say how you're creating the sequence, but I would suggest either drag/dropping a clip from a bin onto a blank timeline area, or right-clicking a click in the bin and selecting "new sequence from clip".

Either way, Premiere will create a sequence for you that is correct for the clip without scaling. And it should be fine.

Also ... in your preferences, I would suggest setting the default scaling to "set to frame-size".

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, thank you. For my videos I made an intro so I open the project I have for the intro and then save it as the name of the video I am adding and then import the video into the new save as and then put the video behind the intro. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is blurry because the resolution of your sequence is higher than the resolution of your video.

Change the resolution of your sequence in the sequence setting, or right click on your clip and create a sequence from it, this way your intor will be much bigger and you need to scale it down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I will try this. I am very new at using premiere and don't know too much about it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines