• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In Premier Pro 2021, sound is missing from exported video after several minutes of playback

Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Souce video is H.265 HEVC from ProCamera app running on iPhone 11 Pro Max. I have never experienced any problems with this source format in Premier Pro before, only a few problems in the past with Premier Pro taking too long to trim and transcode video to a lower H.265 bit rate for upload to YouTube and Facebook within their limitations. 

Source videos range in length from 15 to 90 minutes. The longer the video, the more Premier Pro has been prone to problems. But this time I'm stumped. Trying Adobe's default 4K setting for HEVC video export, and trying to export from a 75-minute 4K 30P source video twice, I get the same buggy HEVC output result with the sound missing after several minutes of video. 

On the PP2021 video editing timeline, all the sound plays back great, and the editing experience is very responsive on this new M1 MacBookPro. Prior HEVC exports worked fine on this M1 Mac except another longer and larger source video that I finally had to trim and transcode in Final Cut to get the result I needed. 

With PP2021 unable to properly trim and transcode my video captured today, I'm again having to shift to Final Cut to trim and transcode. Nothing else needs to be done to the video, so I expected PP2021 to handle the job easily. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're sorry about the poor experience. We can get this checked. Please let us know the exact version of Premiere Pro that you are using. Also, have you tried exporting in any other format & checked if it's exporting properly?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines