• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. When I start my premiere pro, it shows this kind of report. 
I try to fix this problem and I want to update my Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 v.20.19.15.5063

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That can't be fixed at all. Intel now no longer supports anything that's older than the 6th-Generation CPUs, as far as mainstream support is concerned. And the 4-digit number in the HD Graphics model is a giveaway that it is a 5th- or earlier-generation CPU (specifically, the HD Graphics 4600 is permanently associated with the 4th-Generation Intel Core CPUs). And newer driver versions that are compatible with the HD Graphics 4600 have been nothing more than security fixes. The driver version that's really needed for Premiere Pro 14.x requires a much newer CPU than what you have. And with the 6th-Generation CPUs, the model numbers in the HD Graphics went down from four digits long to only three digits long (e.g. HD Graphics 530).

The only fix for this, if that's a laptop, would be a completely new laptop. But if it's a desktop with a PCI-E x16 expansion slot for a discrete GPU, then you may try to install the discrete GPU and disable the Intel graphics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines