Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lumetri Color: "White Static Glitch" in PrPro & AE

Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone!

I went to go start a new Project today in PrPro and the picture at the bottom is what appeared when I important my custom After Effects Composition. The Composition is not complex at all. It is three layers and the glitch you see here lies in the Adjustment Layer I created to add a Vignette effect to the Composition. 

Upon further investigation, I applied a "Lumetri Color" Effect to a new Adjustment Layer inside of Premiere Pro and added the desired Vignette effect. The White Static Glitch was still there. So the issue lies in both PrPro and AE for me. 

Even if I apply the same Vignette effect to a piece of footage, the static still shows up

Any ideas as what this could be?

TLDR; This white pixelated static is because of a Vignette Effect through the Lumetri Color effect in both AE and PrProWhite Static Glitch.JPG

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Check the forum this is a known issue with the newest driver.

Revert nvidia driver to 446 or 442 until new driver is released.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 

Can you please check the renderer that you're using in premiere and after effects?
what do you have? GPU acceleration or software only ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the GPU CUDA acceleration in my Renderer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the forum this is a known issue with the newest driver.

Revert nvidia driver to 446 or 442 until new driver is released.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a feeling this is the answer, how do I revert back to 446 or 442? I have the newest driver installed so how do I go about reverting to the old one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on Beta and Older drivers:

https://www.nvidia.com/download/index.aspx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this randomly over single frames of a rendered (and exported) clips. So far this happens whenever applying Lumetri as a Master effect. I don't have a nVidia GPU.

2018 MBP / 2.9 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i9

32GB DDR4

Radeon Pro 560X 4 GB (Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey dude did u figure it out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The problem of PP operation is solved by installing the driver 442.50-quadro-desktop-notebook-win10-64bit-international-whql This is the most "fresh" driver that PP works correctly with. The Quadro P4000 video card also works correctly when mounting, rendering, and exporting. Files with the Lumetri effect with masks are also displayed correctly on the timeline and when exporting. The load on the video card is weak. This is bad. The GPU should work with more efficiency. I don't know if it's ADOBE or NVIDIA, but I don't like it. It is becoming more and more difficult to work professionally in RR every year. The program is not stable, as if it is made by crooked Amateurs, as well as drivers . I often have to contact technical support.нагрузка.pngнизкая загрузка при рендеринге 2.pngрендеринг 1.png

Проблема работы РР решается установкой драйвера 442.50-quadro-desktop-notebook-win10-64bit-international-whql   Это самый "свежий" драйвер, с которым РР работает корректно. Видеокарта Quadro P4000 тоже работает корректно при монтаже, рендеринге и экспорте.  Файлы с эффектом Люметри с масками тоже корректно отображаются на таймлайн и при экспорте. Нагрузка на видеокарту хилая. Это  плохо. GPU должна работать  с большей отдачей.  Не знаю, чьи это недоработки - или ADOBE или  NVIDIA , но мне это не нравится. Профессионально работать в РР с каждым годом всё сложнее. Программа не стабильна, словно её делают криворукие любители, как и драйвера 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines