• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Masking & Tracking

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Premiere Pro the only program that will allow for "masking and tracking"? I have a number of videos where I would like to hide license plates that move across the screen. I want to be cost-effective ... I am not a professional, just want to share some fun videos. THANKS!

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>Is Premiere Pro the only program that will allow for "masking and tracking"? 

No, it isn't... but asking if you could use 'other' software is an odd question for an official Adobe support forum. 😉

That said, search online for Davinci Resolve, the free version is all you need... but, if you're a long time user of Adobe software and already familiar with its user inteface, then paying a single month's subscription would help support the software you already know, plus it might save some discomfort wrestiling a new application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.  I did mean Adobe wise.  I am familiar and comfortable with Photoshop, but new to editing videos. I just want to make sure I get what I need and don't spend a fortune for a new hobby.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines