• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Merging 2 audio clips in sequence ?

New Here ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi folks, I have multiple video clips and static pictures, the video have sounds on them but I want to fill the static picture clips with a background song, is there an easy way to this without having both audios in the video clips ?

many Thanks

TOPICS
Audio , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I'm not mistaken, what you're describing is a simple edit. When bringing in your video clips (that have audio), ensure the audio track is not patched so the audio is not brought in. The stills won't have any audio source so there's no worries there.

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/source-patching-track-targetting.html

Then, add the background music to your sequence. You'll now have the visuals of your video + stills but audio of the music.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi so I may need to be a bit more specific about the problem

I have a mix of pictures and videos,

The videos have sound and the of course th epictures dont

I want to put in a background track that does not play when videos are playing but does play during the pictures

I can razor/cut the background autio track and that works, but I was looking for maybe a shortcut that will do it for all of the project at once.

So kind of like  - select both audio tracks - merge track 2 inbetween wheres theres no audio on track 1

So basically the background track plasy during the static picture then switches to the audio on the video .. if that makes sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah,

If you want it relatively automated, you could use Auto-Ducking by using the Essential Sound panel to designate audio roles: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/how-to/automatic-audio-ducking.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines