• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multicam Editing when switching cams the 2nd cam loses video

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (3).pngScreenshot (4).pngIm new to this so bare with me. I have created a multicam sequence and while watching the video, switching back an forth using the keys 1 and 2, after I stop the 2nd cam video is just black on the playback. So essentially during the duration of what should be the 2nd cam the video is black but I hear sound. Just trying to view the 2nd cam in the main screen will only show black until I click on the mini view of it. 

Basically how do I switch between cameras with out making cuts? I aanna be able to just switch back an forth until I decide where I wanna cut.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

embed.jpg

...so we dont have to download unknown files: we help you, you help us. Thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Done. thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines