• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Image Quality in Premiere pro is very bad

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am trying to import some images in my premiere pro but when I import them the quality is getting worst can you please help me? I have attached both the original image as well as the result I am getting.

pexels-andrea-piacquadio-3961066.jpg

Capture.PNG

[Moderator note: I fixed the attached image situation. As noted below, in the future please drag/drop your image directly onto your reply box so we see it without having to download it.]

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you update your GPU driver? Before you do this, as a test, try disabling GPU-acceleration from your Project Settings: https://www.redgiant.com/user-guide/magic-bullet-looks/using-mercury-playback-in-premiere-pro/

If your image looks correct after switching to Software Only, then re-enable GPU-acceleration, quit Premiere, and update your GPU driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for replying but i don't have any renderer option in my premiere pro is it because of my 3D card or something else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize for this as I am new and just made an account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

File > Project Settings > General will take you to a dialog where you can check this option. See the attached screenshot.

davidarbor_0-1601397164986.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is this a Camera RAW file or a JPEG?  Assuming it's Camera RAW, it looks like the Camera RAW plug-in isn't processing it correctly.

What application are you using to show that image as it's expected to appear in your screenshot?  Will that let you convert to PNG?  Or, are you able to open the image as expected in Photoshop where you can save it as a PNG?

I'd try converting to a different file format and then importing that.  RGB color mode PNG, TIFF, or PSD should work fine.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines