Every time I go to create proxy files, in premiere it says "creating proxies," but when media encoder loads, nothing happens, and none of the files load into the queue. I have the most recent versions of premiere and media encoder. I tried multiple clips from different projects, used custom ingest presets, and I even tried some of the default premiere ingest presets (which I usually wouldn't do because I like to create my own proxy ingest presets) Every time I give it a go, "creating proxies" comes up, media encoder loads, but then nothing happens.
Does anyone have any advice on what they think could be the problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
try to trash the preferences first (hold ALT while premiere is running on the splash screen)
clean media cache in both premiere pro and AME
recreate your proxy jobs
I've had the same issue. trashing preferences and deleting/cleaning the media cache has not helped. Media Encoder opens and then nothing happens.
are you sure you have the latest versions of both premiere pro and media encoder?
uninstall and reinstall both apps to make sure you are on the latest builds for both
I'm having the same issue. This does not remedy it.
I get slapped down occasionally here for suggesting workarounds, but for me it's about getting the work done...
No reason why you can't create a preset for the proxy and just bring your camera original into adobe media encoder
and export with the preset... And then attach the proxies in Premiere... But, test a single file first to make sure everything's working properly before processing all the files.. I have a metadata display preset that shows the proxy location so I can quickly make sure it's attached successfully.
Appreciate it. That does work as a workaround.
I have found that the issue isn't isolated to proxies. Can't queue anything from Premiere into Media Encoder.
uninstall and reinstall the newest versions of boteh pp and AME
I am having this exact same issue.
Ok I was able to solve this by uninstalling and then reinstalling both Premiere and Media Encoder. Ugh 2 hours wasted on a project that needs a quick turnaround. Really frustrated by that but thankful to the folks posting in here with workarounds, that helped a lot.
Hey! I was having the same issue. BUT THIS WORKED FOR ME.
go to system preferences - security and Privacy - files and folders - and make sure the boxes under Media encoder and Premiere Pro are clicked !
Thanks! This also worked for me.
aynı sorunu yaşıyorun . tam olarak nasıl çözdünüz acaba.