• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No audio after export

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated my premiere pro and now it keeps exporting my videos without audio- i dont know what to do! I read all the previews posts and tried everything but nothing is working- and i need to get this done for a job! 

can anybody help?

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Yess, when i brought it back they had audio! But anyway- I finally got it- I uninstalled Premiere and then i downloaded the older version in the adobe clouds and was able to open and  I just exported with audio- I'm literally crying of happiness! haha I really don't know what is up with the new adobe version 15.0 but im sticking with the 14.9! thanks for the help! 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can notice in the project panel that you have both mp3 and wav audio files, 

maybe that could be the culprit.. go to Edit - Edit in Adobe Audition - Sequence.

Inside Audition, match loudness, then go to multitrack and export to premiere pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the help! I just tried that and still no audio :(, i literally exported videos perfectly 4 days ago- when i did this last updated boom no audio! is there any way of going back to previous version of premiere? i literally don't know what to do anymore- the audio is perfect in the video timeline of premiere, it plays beautifully. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The best strategy is usually dont update. I have these types of issues with Adobe products ALL THE TIME. If it works then don't mess with it. So sad.

I can't seem to get audio when exporting as well. Software is so booboo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you bring the exported clips back into Premiere, do they have audio? Just wondering if perhaps your external player is muted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yess, when i brought it back they had audio! But anyway- I finally got it- I uninstalled Premiere and then i downloaded the older version in the adobe clouds and was able to open and  I just exported with audio- I'm literally crying of happiness! haha I really don't know what is up with the new adobe version 15.0 but im sticking with the 14.9! thanks for the help! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still cant get it to work and I am so sick of having to figure out things that Adobe should have figured out before... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines