• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not your typical syncing issue

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020 Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alrighty, so I have synchronized an Audition mixdown track and an m4 from my Canon EOS M50 in Premiere Pro.  I have done minor editing and rendered the video.  The resulting video is out of sync in an unusual way.  The audio actually plays perfectly fine, but the video frequently freezes and then speeds way up to "catch up" to the audio, over and over.   I have tried doing things in handbrake, changing sequence and export settings, but I don't know what settings I should actually be messing with.  Thank you!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2020 Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it's really difficult to figure out what's going on from what you're telling us.  First describe your workflow, telling us what frame rate you were shooting with the canon, was there audio recorded on the camera, does the video clip from the camera play smoothly by itself?   What exactly did you bring in to Audition, and how did you treat it?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines