One specific project keeps crashing Premiere Pro CC 2020

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I was just working on a project when suddenly, Premiere crashed. This wasn't anything new, that just happens from time to time. But when I tried to open this project Premiere kept crashing, without any specific error messages or anything - it just crashes.

I can easily work in other projects or create new one, it's just this specific project that doesn't work.

It's really urgent and I actually already need the finished project. I would be very glad if someone could help me.

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020
Try making a brand new project and importing the entire old project.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try making a brand new project and importing the entire old project.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much! It worked!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem - I was importing footage into a project, it went into not responding for an hour or so, so I cancelled the import which crashed premiere.  From then on, that project would tell me Premiere had crashed every time I opened that specific project.  Yesterday, I created a new project and imported the old project and it worked fine.  Today, I'm opening the new project and I'm getting the crashed error again, on just the new project!

I'm going to create yet another new project and re-import but I'm really hoping that this doesn't keep happening!

Regards, 5Diraptor

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines