• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paste attributes - content

Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried to find answer to this but to no avail, im coming across from FCP 7 to Premiere and was wondering if there is anything similar in Premiere like in FCP 7 where you could paste attributes but select content only, and it would keep all the keyframes and filters etc on the target clip but just paste in fresh content?  Kind of like how you can do in After Effects.  It was a great feature.  Is the equivalent having to right click and select 'replace clip'?

Any help Id be much obliged.

Thanks

Stevie

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unknow files.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.png

No worries, here it is.

Stevie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere has the same feature.

Copy clip,

select one or multiple clips and right click: Paste Attributes and select the items you want.

image.png

There is also a Remove Attributes feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Ann.  Im familiar with the Paste Attributes feature, but what Im wondering about is functionality to past new content while retaining the settings of the target clip.

Premiere doesnt have a paste attributes checkbox for 'content' per the FCP 7 example.

Ie if I was wanting to paste new vision on a clip in the timeline that had 50% opacity, replacing it with the new vision but retaining the 50% opacity setting, how is this done?  I know I could copy the target clip, then past the new clip in the timeline, then paste the old clip's opacity attributes on the new clip, but this seems like a long way around.

In FCP 7 I think you could just select 'content' from the paste attributes window and it would paste the new vision but retain all the setting of the target clip being replaced.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks

Stevie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines